Mountain biking is becoming more and more popular in our Alpine landscapes, along narrow paths where roots and rocks wait patiently to catch the mountain biker out.
For at least 30 years, cyclists have also been riding in the mountains, with adapted bikes and a well-tuned technique. The electric version opens up new horizons and bodes well for the future of this exceptional sport.
The race has a number of different variants:
- Grand Raid BCVs, mountain bike race : departing from Verbier, Nendaz, Hérémence or Evolène -> arriving in Grimentz
- Grand Raid relay, relay race: departing from Verbier -> arriving in Grimentz
- Grand Raid Oiken, open electric bike tour : departing from Evolène or Nax -> arriving in Grimentz
- Raidy Net+ : children's race in the town of Sion
- MTB Alpine Cup which includes the 4 major races of the alpine arc: HERO Südtirol Dolomites, MB Race and La Forestière in France, Grand Raid BCVs in Switzerland. 4 events and 4 extraordinary mountain bike regions to explore! The Papival-Bergamont-Grand Raid BCVs Team represents the colours of the Valais in international races.
The Grand Raid BCVs also brings together an impressive number of volunteers along the route and creates a link between all the destinations crossed. It's a day when sport and festivities go hand in hand !
Welcome to all !
All activities and events will take place subject to the evolution of the virus and in compliance with health measures.