Outing to Thyon - Oursons
The Oursons take to the mountains and spend an unforgettable day in the fresh air at an altitude of over 2000 metres.
Event has ended
Veysonnaz and Thyon share a long history, long before the creation of the gondola. At that time, Thyon and more particularly the pastures of the Combire were highly appreciated. Today, these same areas offer an extraordinary natural playground, both in winter and in summer.
The children will love this day in the great outdoors in a stunning setting.
On the programme :
- Ride up the mountain in the gondola
- Minigolf at Thyon 2000, insect hunting, fun & games
- Lunch at the restaurant
- Afternoon at the Caribou ranch finding out all about the world of horses
- Return ride in the gondola
It is possible to participate only in the morning or in the afternoon, in this case, please bring or collect your child directly to/from Thyon.
- Free parking
- Credit/debit card accepted
- Booking required
- Animations for children
- Suitable for families
Route de Magrappé 42|
1993 Veysonnaz +41 27 207 10 email@example.com