Valais, 'quel beau pays, mais sec...'
If you are staying in the Valais, you will probably hear this saying, which makes sense at aperitif time, but not only. Our valley is flooded with sunshine and the climate is really dry.
The Domaine des Iles, offers relief on the hot summer days with its cool water, its large shady trees and its vast wide open lawns. The Bourgeoisie of Sion is happy to welcome you to this exceptional setting for a moment of relaxation.
Infrastructures and activities :
- Restaurant and bars
- Climbing wall
- Stand-up paddle rental
- Bouncy castle and on-the-water games
- Tennis, squash and badmington
- Beach-volley pitch
- Parc aventure (tree top adventure park)
- Play areas
- Miniature steam train (Iles Vapeur Parc)
- New : Alaïa surf bay
- Picnic shelter holding up to 200 guests which can be rented from the Bourgeoisie
- Fixed BBQ at your disposal free of charge
- Camp site TCS
As you can see, the Domaine des Iles is a unique place in the heart of the Valais treasured by its inhabitants.
- Free parking
- Credit/debit card accepted
- Picnic area available
- Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring
|Domaine Les Iles||
Promenade des Berges 21|