The village of Saclentse is located directly above the Printse on its left bank. The small chapel has been there standing since 1922. The bell that was installed in the bell tower of Basse-Nendaz before 1794 now adorns that of the chapel of Saclentse.
Le Sapin Blanc, the only restaurant in the village, offers home-made dishes made entirely from local produce and traditional products.
Close to the village, the Bisse d'en Bas, which is seldom frequented, offers the opportunity to enjoy a quiet stroll. It is the lowest of the bisses on the left bank of the Printse. Still in use today, it irrigates the meadows, the raspberry and strawberry fields of Basse-Nendaz and Saclentse before joining the Printse.
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transport
- On-site catering