The chapel was built in 1707 and is dedicated to Notre-Dame de la Visitation. It burned down in 1904 and was rebuilt.
Before the construction of the church in Veysonnaz in 1905, church services were regularly held in the chapel of Clèbes, so that the inhabitants did not have to go all the way to Basse-Nendaz. In 1912, Veysonnaz, Clèbes and Verrey left the parish of Nendaz and formed a new parish. The latter two, however, remained linked to the municipality of Nendaz. Despite the presence of the new church, the inhabitants of the village managed to ensure that three services a week were celebrated in their chapel.
- Accessible by public transport
- Suitable for families