The practice of ski touring imposes the strict respect of various safety instructions and of the environment:
- The itineraries of ski touring are signposted but not secured; you take them entirely under your own responsibility. Know how to evaluate the risks.
- Before embarking on the trail, inform yourself about the snow conditions, the weather forecast and the opening of the tracks.
- It is forbidden to descend using the itinerary for ascent. Upon arrival, it is recommended to descend on the ski slopes.
- The forest is a zone of tranquility for the fauna: remain on the marked trails and
follow the itineraries.
The ski runs are open solely during the operating hours of the ski lifts. They are not protected against dangers such as the triggering of avalanches or snow grooming machines equipped with a winch, once the facilities are closed.
- DVA (avalanche transceiver) switched on, in "transmit" mode
- Portable phone
Come and discover our sealskin ski trails. The Nendaz Touring Tracks powered by Movement offers five itineraries for ski touring over a total of 20km. These circuits are signposted and divided into two levels of difficulty (blue and red), two departing from Haute-Nendaz and three others departing from Siviez.