What you need to know : a must-read !
For all the Club activities, registration is required, at the latest the day before at 16:00
. Thank you in advance for respecting this condition for an optimal organization. Beware, sometimes the number of places is limited. Thank you for your understanding.
09:30 in front of Veysonnaz Tourisme
16:30 in front of Veysonnaz Tourisme
12:00 - 13:30 lunchtime in different place, depending of the day and the week. This information is given if needed by the inscription.
E-bike : 9:30 - 12:30
, inscription at the latest the day before at 12:00.
- Good shoes : trainers or walking boots
- Sun protection : sun-glasses, sunscreen, cap
- Clothing : sporty and confortable, fleece, rain-wear, for the younger ones a change of clothes recommended.
- Water games / uncertain weather : swimming costume, towel, arm bands if necessary
- Refuelling : water bottle, snack. If a picnic is previous, you provide it.
- Activities which use the lift system : the transport via the lift system is not included in the price of the activity. If you are a valid seasonal lift pass holder think of bringing it. Special price NVRM for the Club's activities
- MTB : the hiring amount will be deducted if you come with your own MTB
- MTB / E-bike / Kick-board : it's possible to take your own safety equipment (helmet, gloves)
Special Club des Oursons or Club Sun&Fun offers :
Is your accommodation provider one of the Club’s trade partners? The activities and the meals in restaurant for children are included in your accommodation rental. You only have to pay for transport fares (bus, lift system) and equipment rental fees (Mountain bike, kick-board, e-bike).
Are you owner R2 Veysonnaz ? Profit of 20 % discount on all kind of prices.
WEEK AND SEASON PACKAGE :
Subject to change
10% discount for the 2. child and followers (price per week only).
When you register
or at the latest at the beginning of the activity, please read, complete and sign a form
in which we ask :
- to have adequate accident and private insurance cover
- to respect the activity leaders’ instructions and to discharge Veysonnaz Tourisme from all responsibility in the event of incidents during the activity
- whether the participant can be photographed or not
- if the participant suffers from any allergies
- personal details : surname, first name, date of birth, address, and above all telephone number
- for mountain bike and e-bike activities : height, level of physical condition and technique
THANKS TO :
|Ecole suisse de Ski
|Kiosque de l'Alpe,
|Les Reines du Château
Waterball, Les Iles
||Café Bon Vin
|Swiss Alps Village
||Hôtel Chalet Royal
||Gîte de l'Ermitage