The « Bains de Saillon » and its 4* hotel complex offers a unique thermal experience in the heart of the Valais, on the right bank of the Rhône river, surrounded by vineyards and orchards, just below the remarkable Farinet footbridge, famous counterfeiter with a heart of gold who lived in the area.
With several heated pools, a thermal river, a semi-Olympic pool, the Mayens of wellbeing with saunas and hammam, the Carpe Diem Spa and a children's area with a giant toboggan and paddling pool, there's something for everyone.
The hotel complex has 148 rooms with a breathtaking view of the Alps, themed restaurants, studios and apartments to rent and a free outdoor parking. All the terraces are south facing to make the most of the sunshine.
Contemporary and comfortable, your stay will be most enjoyable.
At the heart of the Valais vineyards, the Bains de Saillon thermal zone consists of:
- 3 thermal pools at 32°C - 34°C
- 1 semi-Olympic pool at 28°C
- the Thermal River (Rivière Thermale)
- the Mayens of Well-being (Mayens du Bien-Être - sauna village and Turkish baths
- the Carpe Diem Spa
- fitness and aerobics room
- children’s zone with a giant toboggan, water slide and paddling pool (in summer)