The snow-covered ski pistes are your dream but you have never tasted the joys of skiing, or so long ago that you have the impression of having forgotten the basics? You don't dare to launch into it?
In January and in March, Nendaz and Veysonnaz will help you take the step! Our campaign "Dare to ski" is made for you. It includes:
- certified neckwarmer with 5 layer filter
- equipment rental
- the tariff for the ski lifts (1 day sector Printse)
- a lesson of 2 hours with an experienced ski-instructor (from 10am to 12 noon), group from 2 to 8 people (2 to 4 people until further notice). Two separate levels (beginner « I'd like to take up skiing for the first time» and with a little former experience « I'd like to get back to skiing »
lunch at the special price of CHF 19 for the dish of the day and a drink at the restaurants on the ski runs (extra cost). Not available at the moment
reduction at the Spa des Bisses at the Hotel Nendaz 4 Vallées : CHF 28.- instead of CHF 45.- valid until the end of the Winter season 2020-21 (extra cost). Not available at least until the 28.02.2021
- an additional discount of 10% at any of our tourism trade partners involved in this offer throughout the 2020-21 or 2021-22 winter season, for equipment hire, a group lesson or a 1-day Printse lift pass
Price : CHF 116.- per day (instead of CHF 170.-)
This tariff is offered on the following weekends in January and in March* :
- 9 or 10 January 2021
- 16 or 17 January 2021
- 23 or 24 January 2021
- 30 or 31 January 2021
- 6 or 7 March 2021
- 13 or 14 March 2021
- 20 or 21 March 2021
- 27 or 28 March 2021
*minimum of 2 people required for the activity to be held..
Information and reservation
- Information at Nendaz Tourisme +41 (0)27 289 55 89 and Veysonnaz Tourisme +41 (0)27 207 10 53
- Reservation and payment obligatory, up to 12:00 noon the previous day, via the online form (click on this link ; the form is at the bottom of the page).